Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, somebody please tell me how to do a good burnout... squid question i know but i need to know lol thanks

·
Registered
151 Posts
hold the front brake.....put your weight on the front......give it some revvs and then let the clutch out quickly......then just burn the dollars away.....if you really want to get fancy you can turn the front wheel from side to side to make it burn on something other than the middle.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Yikes, are you serious? Trig, by your posts in other threads I would have thought you'd "been around the block" a little more then that! The answer is yes, yes, and yes! [:0]

·
Registered
433 Posts
grab the brake lever with two fingers and you should be able to pull the throttle enough to burnout. ease off of the brake and you will start the rolling burnout. keep cover the clutch lever after you let it out just in case the back tire deside to grip (u could start to wheelie). Keep the tire spining and turn the handlebars if you want to drift. Like the other guy said "keep your weight towards the front of the bike. You can also do this while you are standing, in other words you don't have to have your feet on the pegs.

·
Registered
443 Posts
just be careful. when i used to burnout the bike would always want to slide out to one side and the plastics want to meet the ground. be ready to catch it in the worst situations.

·
Registered
276 Posts
if you want to do REAL burnouts this is the best way i have found

get in 1st gear and ride slow (just a few mph you will find out what feels good to you)
stand up on the pegs and lean over the tank
pull in the clutch and bring your RPMs up just a few k

now you have to give the front break a little pop with your middle finger, when you do this it will take weight off the back wheel (dont be scared to get the wheel off the ground an inch or two to start with) as you pop the break drop the clutch, DONT REV THE ENGINE UP just let the clutch out at 4k or 5k. after you pop the break let off and just drag it with your middle finger and work the gas with the rest of your hand.

this works and its MUCH easier than it sounds, also if you keep your RMPs low and make an easy fish tail side to side you wont get a flat spot on your tire.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.