Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if ur going to be there, come say hi to me.
i have a 06 black 636 blacked out lights. duct taped rear tail
gold gilles rearsets.
Racin dirty sticker on tail section
and blo me edition stickers on side of bike

make a new friend.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Who is hosting it? We need a big kawi forum track day at button, big willow, or streets.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i forgot, its like thetrackclub.com or something like that

never heard of them before buts its only 105. so well see how it turns out.
u ship my blinker switch yet ;)

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Damn thats cheap for Buttonwillow. You will have to give us an update on how you liked riding with them. I going to big willow on the 19! Yay for me! Yup your stuff shipped last week.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
if ur going to be there, come say hi to me.
i have a 06 black 636 blacked out lights. duct taped rear tail
gold gilles rearsets.
Racin dirty sticker on tail section
and blo me edition stickers on side of bike

make a new friend.
Can I be your friend, Shitbox??

--David

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
Trying to organise a buttonwillow trip on Sept 14 th with hypercycle. How did you find the track?

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can I be your friend, Shitbox??

--DbagDavid
depends what scent douche you are

Trying to organise a buttonwillow trip on Sept 14 th with hypercycle. How did you find the track?
GPS..

j/k a friend told me about it.
or did you mean how did i like it.
i really liked it, i think i like t hill better.
they bumped me from C to B group.
was fun..
saw a 636 crash. every trackday i go to a 636 crashes. wtf

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
lol Yeah I meant how was the track conditions, layout, amenities etc. PIcs?

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The weather was great track was cool configuration. we used the runway and bus stop. it was like configuration 29 counterclockwise.
its alot harder to drag a knee there than t hill
there were hardly any people there it was awesome!
well worth the 105 dollars
heres a pic my friend took and then a couple from a photographer

Attachments

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
brit. do you have problems breaking traction with the 2ct's coming out of corners. i smoked the rear tire twice coming out of corners, once really good. the instructor that was behind me told me to stand the bike up while still hanging off the bike before throttling out and that made all the difference but i never had that problem with my olddunlop 209 gp's

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
209GPs are a much better tire.

--David

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
brit. do you have problems breaking traction with the 2ct's coming out of corners. i smoked the rear tire twice coming out of corners, once really good. the instructor that was behind me told me to stand the bike up while still hanging off the bike before throttling out and that made all the difference but i never had that problem with my olddunlop 209 gp's
No never had problems with the 2CT but I wasnt pushing them hard on the track.

209GPs are a much better tire.

--David
I think the dunlops comparison in michelin would be Pilot power Race. 2 Ct is a road tire primarily. True comparison would be qualifier against pilot power /2ct and IMO the michelins kick there ass.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Fuck mang. I wish i was going to be healed enough to go this month, but I seriously doubt it. I am pushing for Oct. as my return month.

The 250 is at Advanced right now getting completely race set up, so once I get it back and my wrist is better I'm gonna live at the track for about a month just to get back in shape.:D

Be sure to get some pics from BW. Personally, I like the track just as much as Willow. The surface is MUCH easier on your tires, and it is a great mix of tight and sweeping turns. You're gonna love it bro.

Only thing that sux are the bugs, and the drive.

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
Fuck mang. I wish i was going to be healed enough to go this month, but I seriously doubt it. I am pushing for Oct. as my return month.

The 250 is at Advanced right now getting completely race set up, so once I get it back and my wrist is better I'm gonna live at the track for about a month just to get back in shape.:D

Be sure to get some pics from BW. Personally, I like the track just as much as Willow. The surface is MUCH easier on your tires, and it is a great mix of tight and sweeping turns. You're gonna love it bro.

Only thing that sux are the bugs, and the drive.
Drive that much worse than Willow?

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
No never had problems with the 2CT but I wasnt pushing them hard on the track.

I think the dunlops comparison in michelin would be Pilot power Race. 2 Ct is a road tire primarily. True comparison would be qualifier against pilot power /2ct and IMO the michelins kick there ass.
Yeah, I wasn't comparing tires that should be compared. I was comparing the ones he asked about with the ones he mentioned.

I agree that the 2ct/Qualifier is a fair match-up. I have yet to ride Qualifiers, I doubt that I ever will.

--David

1 - 20 of 29 Posts