21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
pm's replied

·
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Hey just wanted to give everyone the heads up, today is last day for the Galfer SS BRAKE Line deal..

·
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

Great news. We got our Manager to Extend this offer until Dec. 20th. So you can still have a good Christmas present opportunity....so tell the Wife, Girlfriend, Sibling, Parents....etc..

·
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

Pm's replied

·
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Weekend PM's replied

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Mine came in just a couple of days after I ordered them. VERY FAST. They look great! Thanks HardRacing!

·
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Mine came in just a couple of days after I ordered them. VERY FAST. They look great! Thanks HardRacing!

Excellent.

Glad we could help.

·
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

Hey just wanted to give everyone the heads up, The last day for the Galfer SS BRAKE Line deal is tomorrow Tues. Dec. 20th at 9:00 A.M.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts

Hey just wanted to give everyone the heads up, The last day for the Galfer SS BRAKE Line deal is tomorrow Tues. Dec. 20th at 9:00 A.M.
NOOOOOOOOOO! Its SO AWESOME!!!! KEEP DOING IT!!! Or does this mean theres a new super awesome HardRacing promotional deal coming???

·
Registered
629 Posts
Are you going to offer this again anytime soon?

·
Registered
297 Posts
^ They're running the special now through the end of the month, search their other threads

·
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Unfortunately, that Brake line promo ended in July.

The current promo is for the Gafler Wave Rotors... which ends the end of the month.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts