Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys!

New to the bike world, just got a 1998 ZX7R, Black.

Need a helmet and jacket though.... figured you all would know whats good, reasonably priced, and stylish. I wanna stay black, maybe with red accents...

What brand should I be looking at? Where should I be looking? Links Please?

Thanks!

·
Registered
70 Posts
I bought my first bike this summer, and I bought an HJC helmet. The helmet fits well and all, but the wind noise is a joke. I don't know if it's a common problem with all helmets, with this helmet, or just the way it fits me. The wind seems to sneak in the bottom of the helmet just under the ear area. 02 cents for what it's worth.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Originally posted by Agent7
If your a size 52 you can buy one of my couple month old jackets for a good price. ;)
Hey agent,, what's a size 52 in relgular clothes size, i.e. sm, med, lg, xl?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Yeah it's a XXL-XXXL depending on manufacturer... some are slightly different. To get a better idea I'm 6'3" 215lbs. It's basically 1 size too big for me, but its good for cooler temps cause I can fit a thin sweater under it.

·
Registered
223 Posts
$150 CAN it sell for $400 on there website.

It's a Nexo Blaze Jacket... it has full CE armour in shoulders, elbows, and back. It also has removable inner liner for added wind protection. With the liner removed it has some nice airflow for the hot days. Overall a great jacket... but I'm looking for external armour instead.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm gunna roll up to one of the motosports spots here in chandler and see if it's likely to fit me..i'm a big boy and wouldn't wanna waste ur time and my buyin it if it isn't going to fit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.