Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
MotoGP Nitrous gloves for $108 at www.indysuperbike.com. I just bought them and they are very comfortable. You may also want to look at the velocity gear gloves for $85. That was a close second for me. Their web site is http://www.highvelocitygear.com/. They have great customer service and I bought an awsome back protector from them. People on the forum stand by their products.

·
Registered
543 Posts
i've got the icon super-duty. this is my fourth pair of gloves and by far the best i've had! pretty basic, just made of heavy leather, good mobility, enough protection and not expensive.
anth

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good point. I like the long cuff style that comes back over your jacket. I do a fair bit of cold weather riding and it can get pretty breezy up under the sleeves as you all know. Preperable I would like something in black and silver or red and some protection on the back of the hand/knuckles, either carbon fibre or thick leather, doesn't really matter.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Im not really familiar with the long cuff style gloves but I just picked up recently a pair of Joe Rocket Super Moto gloves and overaul they are looking and feeling great. I have owned previously A-Star and Joe Rocket with A-Star being the better but overaul these gloves seemed to have improved quality wise over previous Joe Rocket gear ive owned. The glove itself has plastic knuckle armor with full leather type material all around.

Someone on here just posted recently a thread on an accident and he was wearing these same gloves and showed how they held up which looked great.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I just got the GP Plus A*, and this morning was my first ride with them. I have some A* shorties from before. The GP Plus are a huge step above those. Very protective with little bulk. I'm impressed with overall quality. And, the best part is the connected ring finger and pinky (they say is patented), and that's all I ever have on the throttle. I still need to break them in, but it's looking good.

I also recommend sandhillspowersports.com. Free shipping, no tax, and I got them for $110. I think retail is 150 or 160. Customer service was excellent. I've used them for dirt gear a while back, and it was the same experience. I only push them as I've gone through a ton of aftermarket, online suppliers for mods with bikes and cars, and they're the best yet. Hopefully I'll save someone out there the nightmares I've had in the past:(

BD

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Originally posted by DogSoldier
Try ebay . I just got a pair of Alpinestars gloves for $59./US shipped .
I went with a short glove cause my jacket sleeve bunches up with a longer glove.

DogSoldier, do yourself a favor and get full leather gloves. I had some A-star gloves very similar to yours and they did nothing for my palms when I went down.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
That's way too many gloves....unless you have six bikes and let your friends ride them while wearing your gloves.

--David

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
BTW--I have the Teknic Speedsatars, they are really nice gloves. They take a while to form to YOUR hand, but once they are formed, they fit wonderful.

--David

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.