Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has had a chance to talk to some dealers in CA and see how much the 10R's are going for OTD down here?

·
Registered
755 Posts
I'm trying to find out how much one still in the crate would be from New Mexico OTD and they are thinking $10,950 (just below $11,000 they said was a good guess)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by sgates
I'm trying to find out how much one still in the crate would be from New Mexico OTD and they are thinking $10,950 (just below $11,000 they said was a good guess)
Well in CA were damned. If I lived out of state I could get a damn good deal, but now I can't even buy one and bring it here cause of CA laws.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I know it's not California, but I put $500.00 down on Max price of $10,999.00 here in Hawaii. I bought 636 from em 8 months ago and they'll fleece me on the trade I'm sure, but hell, you need a M/C that'll go 105 mph in 1st gear on an island. Wish all the aftermarket parts I bought would transfer over to the 10R.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I'll prolly end of waiting out till the dealerships get desperate to make a sale. an 03 6RR still in it's crate got sold in Nov for 7200 OTD to a lucky buyer. If I had a choice, I'd go with the RR vs the 636...that's just me. also a guy i met not too long ago just bought a silver 636 for 6900 OTD. that got me sick because I picked up my 636 back in July for $8200 OTD. So I'm learning from these guys to just wait out the storm and possibly pick up a 10R late in 04; even if it's not the color i desire. the important thing is i got the bike i desire.

·
Registered
8 Posts
[:p]I have put $1,000.00 down on A GREEN one that I will get for 10,999.00. This is in Washington State. Due to deliver at the end of Feb. first week of March..... Cant wait.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.