Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been debating on ordering a green tinted taillight, but I'm a little leary of how much it will affect the brake lights. Does anyone that has a green, blue or smoked taillight care to give me their opinion on them?

Thanks,
GunRunner

·
Registered
39 Posts
got the green tail light and front turn signal, tail light is red as hell and front bright amber no problems. cop pulled me over for somthing else and he said as long as the bulbs were the correct color i was fine.. p.s the rear didnt fit very well had to use clear silacone to keep snug..[^]

·
Registered
82 Posts
it's a bit late but I have CA smoked fronts and rear integrated turnsignal, love it; much better than stock in my opinion. looks alot better and lights up nice and bright.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Trust me man its gonna be a pain in the ass to keep the rear flush. My buddy has one on his 06 and it looks like shit cause it doesnt fit right. We used all the rubber pieces and everything. Plus it was a pain in the a hole to plug the bitch in.

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
my roommate has it on his green 636 and it's perfect...you may need to work with the washers in the tail for the flush, but we had absolutely no prob with it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.