Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I am having an issue where my CA turns / tail will not blink. Do you think I have a defective blinker mod? I switched it over to their one.

They will blink sometimes, but not all the time, and I don't want to get slammed into.

Any ideas? They all work, but dont blink (mostly).

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hope this doesn't sound stupid, but did you try plugging the stock flasher module back in to see if they'll consistently blink (even though it may be faster)? I'm running CA fronts / integrated rear with their electronic flasher and all's well so far - but your flasher may be suspect especially if it's both the left and right sides that won't blink.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
im running into the same thing. my brake lights wont work all the time and then the left turn signal wont work either

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did not try using the stock module yet. I have an email into CA support. I will drive the car today...I guess. And wait for their response.

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
this happened to me before....the bulb came loose in the housing... take it out, turn the signal on, play with the bulb and you should see it work again. Mine came loose after a wheelie:D

·
Registered
15 Posts
I check mine every time I ride just to make sure they still work LOL....one thing I noticed is you have to push the plug in very hard to get the light to work and sometimes it will jiggle loose unless it's on there rediculously tight. If that isn't the issue I would check and make sure that you taped or covered your blinker ground wires from the bike sufficiently since they don't get used with the CA integrated tail. Not sure if that would make a difference since I don't know shat about wiring but just an idea. I did both these things when I installed mine and haven't had any problems with it yet.

·
Registered
109 Posts
i had same problem, just took it out and pushed like a mother on the plug...

Also, i helped a friend put the front and rear signals in and the rear signals were blinking fast with the stock fronts in. When we put the euro's on the front, they all slowed down to normal

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was their flasher module. I put the stock one back on, works fine, and not fast either as they would make youe believe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.