Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is fast approaching! i still have 8 months open. email pics to [email protected]

my server is getting bombed with spam, so make sure KAWIFORUMS is in the subject line so i don't miss any!

please please please get me photos by the end of september. i would really like to do a collage for the cover and we want to have it available starting in october!

thanks everyone, for making this year so great! i'm really looking forward to seeing the final product!

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BUMP! calendar is still missing 6 ladies... i can repeat the 6 we already have, if everyone else wants to be left out...
(huge grin)
c'mon ladies! let's make this one kick ass!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
im on it im on it~!!!! dont give away my spot!! hahaha, dont worry ill have them into soon marsh!
where did all the other chicks get too? like lizzzi and bad kitty? kicknack are you still planning on taking pics?

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes i got one that was better than the first!!! thanks so much! i was certain i replied to you... we're having a little trouble with the mhd mail server.

devilspawn, to answer your question, it goes down like this every year. i think people really try to make time for this project, but it's very hard with all the other things we gals have to do in life! remember ginger rogers- she did everything fred astair did but backwards and in high heels!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey Lyndse, sent you an email with some images attached. Looking for an opinion on what I've done so far. Wanted to send you a PM, but I don't have the 20 posts, YET. Let me know what you think...

Thanks!
~V

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi vic! got the pics & will reply with some design ideas asap! you make #7!!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sorry I have been a slacker on getting my photos in, I have had a small setback and won't be able to get them in to you until the 2nd week in October. I really still want to do it if that's not too late.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i think we can get that taken care of for you!! i take this as your promise, tho, that the pics are coming! (grin)

if you have any suggestions for the cover, it would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Did yall hear that! FOUR months!!!!! Who else are good prospects and said they would do it (not trying to put anyone on the spot)? Who do you want me to PM? LOL! I will beg, plead, ride to where they are and take pictures (just kidding) ... What about Yale and her GF? Yale, have your GF sign up and both of you submit some pics!! Devilspawn? Jen2720 (sorry if I got that wrong. sitting across the room <puter ran through 52" widescreen with wireless keyboard/mouse> and can't see your name clearly <no contacts in>!)? Here's your 15 minutes ... or 30/31 days ... to shine ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.