Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's the scoop grrrrrls... i'll be designing everyone's page just for them, with a colour scheme that matches the bike / photos you send me. they will all have the same layout, with the name plate and the right side bar / lines. as i get photos, i will post in this thread an image for you to critique. anything you want changed, let me know.

congrats maineac, for being the first one to get photos in!!! you look AWESOME!!!!

oh- ps, i just chose march because it was the first month with dates involved and i needed to show how to do that. i need to go back and review if anyone requested a special month.

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
that looks great marshmallow!! i love the layout. i got your pm and will respond tomorow when i have time to look stuff up. i still have yet to get mine done, such a slacker!! hope i dont lose my spot in the calendar..

anyway, keep up all the good work, your awsome!!!

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks. i'm really looking forward to getting some more layouts done and starting the cover. any clever cover or title ideas?

i'm doing a ride tomorrow and expect to get my "fully clothed while speeding down the mountain" shot tomorrow. then i have to wait until paul's son goes back to florida to do the bikini ones.

;)

·
Premium Member
11,912 Posts
How about a little bio of each girl as well

Name
Nickname
Ride
Riding experience
Small tidbit about herself

BTW, I like the layout; good job.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks! yeah, i like having some info in there about each model.
i'll start asking for a little bio information.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.