Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi ladies!

just a reminder, let's start getting those photos in soon so i can start the layout and decide if we have to use cafepress again or not!

i know i haven't gotten mine in, but it's hard to take bikini shots with paul's six year old visiting! he'll be back home with his real mum in about two weeks. let's not have a "marshmallow only" calendar this year!!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi,
I have not been on in a while so I'm a bit out of it. Anyway how can I get to review the photos that are in or send mine in? And can you remind me of how many I need and what is the deadline for getting them in?

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sure jen, no problemo!

no specific number of photos. if you only want one, i'll make a layout with one. if you have one you like alot and another one you like a little, let me know which your fave is and i'll make it biggest. i'd say probably max of 4 photos before the layout starts to get crowded

you can email photos to me:
[email protected]
highest res possible for your camera
and i'll make a layout for you and ask you some silly questions

there is a secure forum for reviewing photos and layouts
you can post photos ahead of time if you need help making a decision or just go there to view your layout and the layouts of our other models.
you have to pm gary or greenenvy to get access

i'd like all the photos in by september that way we have time to finalise the art and start collecting orders

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.