Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm trying to get a small group together to make a trip from Souther California to San Francisco and back. My plan is to get a group big enough for a fun ride but small enough to manage.

Plans are still a work in progress. This would most likely be a 2-3 day trip. I plan to take the 1 all the way up to SF, hitting a good number of beaches for rest stops along the way. I've made many trips up north on my car already so I do not need to take my bike 70-80 mph. This is more of a scenic trip.
We would start early in the day so that we can make it to SF by sunset. Stay a night or two at a motel/hotel (depends on the group) and then head back. A second night would only be necessary if people decide to stay there to shop or cruise around the bay area.

I'm a college student so this trip would have to take place on the weekend of Aug 16-18. I need to get back for class. Date, time, and a general path of travel is set. Everything else will be up for the group to decide.

As stated above, plans are still in the making and more inputs / suggestions from interested members are appreciated. Please send me a message or post here for questions.

- Tran

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.