Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gotta give mad props to Keith Code(man is a genius)! His school is awesome. I have done about 4 track days and was slowly improving-took just his level 1 school and I was smoking that track(miller motorsports park)! He is fun as hell to work with-cant wait to do level 2! Thanks Keith and I highly recommend it to both new and veteran riders.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I wanted to go to his level 1 school at Infineon but was reluctant to invest that much cash with out research so what was it like and is it better to use your own bike or theres????

·
Registered
414 Posts
Keith and staff are phenomenal. I have been through every level and continue to do level 4 with my own bike as a tune up for trackday season. Can't say enough good things about this school. Some people bash his curriculum but it worked for me. I got a huge bonus a couple of years ago while doing level 3. I was the only student for that level so Keith was my off track instructor. To say I learned a bit that day would be a huge understatement. He was tough but it stuck. Do it. You won't be sorry.

·
Premium Member
7,128 Posts
I moved to NorCal from Seattle a few years ago, where are the the schools located? What kind of costs are involved? Any links you can help me out with on the web? I need to get some skillz, to go along with my killer persoanlity and looks....I think my helmet was too tight prior to this photo?...and the lighting was really bad....;)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Adra-He has a very detailed structure to his schools. Unlike some schools that just watch you ride and then tell you what to do differently(kinda hard to explain). I used their bike(mine needed tires and is getting the fork revalved/resprung/etc.).He has a kind of condescending way of teaching but it works-trust me! I will be doing his level 2 at Reno on Sept 22(thats a nine hour drive one way for me if that says anything!). As far as cost goes you will never spend a dollar on any performance part that will help you more than actually taking this/or any school(In other words "you can only goes as fast as what you already know")! Shit his school is cheap when you think about it-freddi spencer two day school is $2300. Dont take more than one level at a time(let it absorb/practice it).

·
Registered
355 Posts
Dylan Code here. Glad you had a good time at the school. It was a great bunch of riders there and we liked training at that track. Beautiful facility.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.