Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up everyone. Im just finishing up my tour in Afghanistan, Ive been here the whole damn summer and its time to get on two wheels!
Ive definitely learned to appreciate the finer things in life: bikes, bikes and BEER!! Anyways, Im looking forward to chat-chitting with all you peeps. Holler :D

·
Registered
183 Posts
1sikZX6er, Thank you so much for serving! Your an unselfish patriot :)

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Welcome and Thank You for your service!
Semper Fi!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks fellas!

·
Labia Grappler
3,744 Posts
whats up everyone. Im just finishing up my tour in Afghanistan, Ive been here the whole damn summer and its time to get on two wheels!
Ive definitely learned to appreciate the finer things in life: bikes, bikes and BEER!! Anyways, Im looking forward to chat-chitting with all you peeps. Holler :D
And I thought this was going to be another video game nerd thread. :D Hope you make it home safely soon! Thanks for doing what you do for us. :thumbup:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And I thought this was going to be another video game nerd thread. :D Hope you make it home safely soon! Thanks for doing what you do for us. :thumbup:
Yup I made it home. And as soon as I put my gear in the living room. I ran to the garage and took her for a spin!

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Welcome back the UK man....I'm at Mildenhall :D

edit: I ride an 04 Gixxer 600. I'll be TDY from now until forever but maybe I'll hit you up next summer...

·
Registered
47 Posts
My boy, glad you made it back. :arsenal::respect:

Bikes, Bikes, Beer? Don't forget, strippers. I didn't see many of them when I was over there.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome back the UK man....I'm at Mildenhall :D

edit: I ride an 04 Gixxer 600. I'll be TDY from now until forever but maybe I'll hit you up next summer...
Yea man once you get back hit me up!

·
Registered
19 Posts
hope you make it home safe, thank you for your service. my cousin is on his way back from iraq this week. stay safe, and ride safe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts