Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are trying to schedule a ride on Sunday and are up for any suggestions. If you are intrested lets get it goin..... Penn,Jersey,New York,Mass we will probably meet in Penn or smewhere who cares lets ride and take advantage of the weather

[:M98][:M98][:M98][:M98][:M98][:M98][:M98][:M98][:M98][:M98]

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are gonna ride i just talked to Jay and me and him have been going back and forth. They are thinking about New hope PA which is about 2 hours away from me. We just need to finanlize a meeting place

so stay tuned

·
Registered
211 Posts
yeah we are thinking about going to New Hope stop there and get some grub and then hit some twisties in the poconos. it will be a long day but it might be one our last so screw if you bum gets a little sore[xx(].......i will try to get a meeting place for us all to meet up. as far as DEZixxer you might just want to meet me at my place near Philly...

·
Registered
211 Posts
yeah boyeeee i cant wait to sunday to get this ride in, i got directions from another crew that is going on saturday so now we have the roads for the twisties, YEAH!!!
let me tell you that there are some turns that will make you crap your pants but only in this one spot so dont go getting all brave around them or we will be scooping you out of the river. you guys are going to love the ride, all country roads with very little traffic.....ok well see you punks on sunday>

·
Registered
940 Posts
where u fellas goin??? if I could pull myself away from the Giants v. Jets game I can get another four riders.....

Sunday's tough though....if you're anywhere near central/north jersey I might be up for it...

thanks

·
Registered
211 Posts
hey come and bring them all, the more the merrier. hey listen i want to see the giants beat the jets just as bad as you do but its time ti ride. if you are interested you could either meet up with me near N. Philly or meet up in Piscataway on rt. 287 and river road. if you need more info just let me know. oh we are going riding to New Hope first and then its up to Bear Mountain for some twisties.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.