Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm ready to buy my first 1pc suit. I'm 5'11" 148lbs. I'm unsure of what size to get, and how brand names differ in sizes. Most of the shops in my area dont carry suits in stock, so I can't really try any on. I was wondering if some of you skinnier track riders could post your stats, and what brand/size suit you have.

Any help is apreciated.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I´m 5´10" 149lbs and bought a Spidi R2 kangaroo ventilated suit in size 50, but that was after trying some other Spidi models on. The R2 was not in stock at the dealer i bought it from, but I just tried on a couple of other models and determined my size. I live in Mexico and we do not have local options here. I waited until I had a trip to a major city in USA and did this. Traveled to DC and wound up at:

http://www.battley.com/

in Maryland. It was a long way out, at the end of a subway line, then 15 minute bus ride, 10 minute walk, but it was worth it. There is a guy there, Paris Tato, he's an expert in suits, he can help you. He shipped my suit to Texas once it was available. The fit is perfect! However, I do recommend you try them on first. You now have an excuse for travel! :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.