Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard almost all the exhausts and i have decided im going with the two bro's. Mainly... it looks bad ass. The problem is the only video i have seen of this exhaust is in someones drivway or garage and there reving it up. My question is does anyone have some clips of the two bro's in action? Maybe a drive by, or onboard, or even a drive around the block.

Thanks,

·
Registered
154 Posts
lol, sorry i dont but i love the exhaust, its absolutly amazing!!!! its really nice.. my bike is being rebuilt right now or i would go out and get u a clip but, the clip would not sound anything like the real thing... it is just absolutly amazing... u will love it

·
Registered
154 Posts
the first time i turned it on i though it was crazy loud, but its just like a deep bass sound, and as u speed up its not so loud anymore, man its so hard to explain.. and yes its def a deep growl, it makes the bike look and sound mean!!! it just makes it a whole new bike, i have no complaints at all..

·
Registered
343 Posts
If you can afford to get a PCIII with it then its one of the better exhausts in my opinion. If you can afford the Power Commander then wait or get a diffrent pipe. I got my exhaust before I got my PC and it ran like total shit.

·
Registered
154 Posts
i didnt get a chance to run it up high yet, if u read my other posts u would see that my bike for recked by my roomate, i just got the exhaust and its gonna be one more week before its on the road.. i have a pc3 and i have no regrets, it will for sure screeeeem up top..

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Get an exhaust you like from looks n all, most of the systems are similar. You gain really little hp and they all sound alike, I4... I went with the Akra because of the quality. Get a powercommander if you get an exhaust.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will definitly follow it up with a power commander. Oh yeah i did read your post about never let your roomate borrow your bike. Sorry to hear that. So do any of you guys have sound clips? Vides of your two bro's?

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've seen that page before. Just wondering if anyone had some vids. I remember seeing someone with a black 636 and they had a couple clips of them driving away and back.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I tried using that site to get an idea what the systems might sound like. So far... every undertail that I have heard doesnt sound close to the clips from that site. Wonder which bike they used?

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
i have the two bro's and i bought it with the inserts in there. I've been to the track and i always get compliments on it's sound wether i'm just crusing thru the parking lot or hauling ass down the front straight. the two brothers have a very "manly sound" to it.

·
Registered
757 Posts
We've been installing lots of 2bros pipes lately on everything from 675 Daytonas to K1200s beemers and the result is always the same - loud as hell and deep/bassy as hell.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Originally posted by qbnlykwhoa

Yeah i downloaded that one thanks, but doesnt it sound muffled? Camera was too close?
Aftermarket pipes are not mufflers. The supress the sound a bit but most dont have chambers like in a conventional muffler.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.