Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there's been a lotta guys dragging there knee's around the niagara area ! seeing if anyone is interested in grinding they're pucks on the 7th street onramp on the weekend???gonna bring video to document.
anyone[:eek:)]let me know canadian riders cause this is the ramp to be on!![:M12]

signed
Wheelie King

·
Registered
349 Posts
FYI, OSR (www.osrclub.com, mostly London and KW riders) is having a big ride down to Niagara Falls on Sunday August 31 (long weekend). One or two of them are rpeuted to have some stunna skillz (wink). Not me, I'm slow and will impress with my two foot tall 1st gear wheelies (sigh).

Also, that same day, the crew from www.roadripping.com maybe in the area doing some video footage (ahem). Nothing illegal of course.

Where's the big spots/ramps/wheelie roads? Someone local hook it up, we don't wanna do something wrong in the wrong place/time.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
I'd be happy to join you lot, but I'm in Michigan. Come on over hoir sometime and we can drag knee around the Daimler Chrysler World HQ haha!

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
I'll try to be out sunday night then, Im in the falls most sunday nights. Just head up Lundy's lane.
Last couple years "the flying saucer" restaurant is where most bikes hung out, but this year we've been at the Tim hortons a few blocks down the road, across from a burger king. Dunno why we're there, the parking lot is so damn small..

Anyway, a lot of the guys go for a ride down the parkway after. There is also efingham road in the area that has some good twisties on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.