Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys think .. can a modded 636 keep up or burn the gay boy gixxxer 750 ?

·
Labia Grappler
3,744 Posts
I beat a GSXR 750 with my 06' 636. We started at a dead stop ... and at about 130 mph, I was several bike lengths ahead of him. He said he got a bad start so we ran them once more ... blew him away again. The distinguishing factor in this case was not that my 636 was a faster bike .... It was that the other rider was about 100 lbs. heavier than me and he could not ride worth the shit.

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
short answer: Yes

the 636 is only a few ftlbs less in torque & maybe 9hp down, but equal riders & the 750 will edge the 636, buddy of mine can't ride all that great but still a decent rider & i can pull him no problem, Rider skill is the important part here ;)

·
Registered
125 Posts
i beat one yesterday with my 08 6r, and didnt go above 4k rpm. squid on a 01-ish 750 with candy paint and more polish than a bike would ever need pulled up beside me in my lane at a redlight, revs, looks at me, revs again, light turns green, gix pops clutch and stalled. a few minutes later he comes flying past me, looks back, didnt see the car cut him off and damn near took himself out trying to prove he can turn the throttle.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts

·
Premium Member
41,542 Posts
what do you guys think .. can a modded 250 keep up or burn the gay boy Higherb00sar ?

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
what do you guys think .. can a modded 636 keep up or burn the gay boy gixxxer 750 ?
Was the "gay boy gixxxer 750" a special edition??

--David

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
i'm curious to many ppl who bash the suzuki's who have ridden them & when i say ridden meaning ppl that can actually fucking ride??

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
1. yes

2. i think so let me knwo if u ever want to come and find out

·
Registered
718 Posts
i'm curious to many ppl who bash the suzuki's who have ridden them & when i say ridden meaning ppl that can actually fucking ride??

Narrow minds. The GSX-R lineup are badass bikes that perform very well. I think the brakes could feel a bit better though. If I were in the market for a new bike it would either be the new 10R, or the black on black GSX-R 750. That bike feels almost perfect.

Roy(the OP) a 636 can beat them, but you can't! =)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Narrow minds. The GSX-R lineup are badass bikes that perform very well. I think the brakes could feel a bit better though. If I were in the market for a new bike it would either be the new 10R, or the black on black GSX-R 750. That bike feels almost perfect.

Roy(the OP) a 636 can beat them, but you can't! =)

beesh please ... please take them pink stickers off your kawi why do you think it doesnt like u :Laughing rolling:

·
Registered
356 Posts
I beat a GSXR 750 with my 06' 636. We started at a dead stop ... and at about 130 mph, I was several bike lengths ahead of him. He said he got a bad start so we ran them once more ... blew him away again. The distinguishing factor in this case was not that my 636 was a faster bike .... It was that the other rider was about 100 lbs. heavier than me and he could not ride worth the shit.
Was the Gayboygixxer dressed anything like this guy?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
what year 750 and what year 636? and what mods to the 636? Who's heavier? Who has more experience riding?
im not trying to race anyone so i jus threw these figures out there

05-06 636 : rider weighs 150 , mods: pc3, akro exhaust

06-07 750: rider weighs 150, mods : pc3 , yoshi exhaust (duh lol)

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
equal riders the 750 wins simple

1 - 20 of 34 Posts