Registered
370 Posts
id say it looks liek a daytona....or maybe some kind of old gixx

·
Registered
279 Posts
I know it isn't the 675.

1. It is too yellow for the 675

2. Also, the fairings are different. There are no gaps at the bottom front of the lower.

I am not able to guess at this point.

·
Registered
273 Posts
ducati 749?

·
Registered
19 Posts
people, the important thing to remember here is to be safe, bike doesn't matter your life does. The son of a friend of mine crashed and died in Tampa 2 weeks ago, a cbr600; speeding, turning without a helmet pretty much like the case here. He was only 22. Helmets people, be safe and God Bless.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I cant stand to see people riding without their helmet. It doesn't make you cool or look badass, just fukin stupid.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Originally posted by Zulu
people, the important thing to remember here is to be safe, bike doesn't matter your life does. The son of a friend of mine crashed and died in Tampa 2 weeks ago, a cbr600; speeding, turning without a helmet pretty much like the case here. He was only 22. Helmets people, be safe and God Bless.
[:10]

·
Registered
168 Posts
Damn, I know stories like this are too much of a reality, but I still hate to hear and see pics from them! Maybe someone can help me understand this, because I have never lived in a state that allows people to ride without helmets. When these helmet laws are up for reform, at what point do these lawmakers continue to believe that this is a good idea? I often wonder if Pennsylvania is rethinking their helmet law, now that one of their most popular citizens (Big Ben) was involved in a helmetless accident?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.