Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
maybe if you gut it out. then theres no point in having a aftermarket can on. that will also make you bike run like shit.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Arturo, are you trying to beat my post count for the day? Don't steal my thunder!!!!!!!!! I've never been the top poster before;)

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
A Muzzy not loud enough? How loud do you want it? Let me guess you want it so loud you piss off all your neighbors, can't ride in or out of your neighborhood after 8:00 pm without getting the cops called on you and also you want "disturbing the peace" on your wrap sheet for a decibel violation.

And what is it with "loud" anyway? Is "louder" better? Does "loud" improve your performance, increase your bikes resale value or improve your bikes reliablity? Or is "loud" mainly for attention whores?

Don't get me wrong, a nice sounding pipe and good looking pipe are both cool, but I feel it also has to enhance performance and hopefully gain horsepower as well. It shouldn't be strictly for seeing how loud you can get your bike. Make your bike too loud and you'll be pissing off neighbors and cops and add to the already negative view that many non riders have towards motorcyclists in general.

Anyway, Rice, it's a Muzzy, I am sure it's loud enough.

-Flash

·
Registered
95 Posts
i have a full muzzy system, and i wouldnt mind a little more sound, but it does sound good. you know though, i took my can off the other night and rode around the block with an open pipe just for ***** and giggles and i must say, it did sound pretty wicked. rough idle came out a lot more. definately couldnt ride around like that all the time though. ear piercing above 4-5K. i hear d&d is pretty "loud".

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Originally posted by 2000teamgreen

i have a full muzzy system, and i wouldnt mind a little more sound, but it does sound good. you know though, i took my can off the other night and rode around the block with an open pipe just for ***** and giggles and i must say, it did sound pretty wicked. rough idle came out a lot more. definately couldnt ride around like that all the time though. ear piercing above 4-5K. i hear d&d is pretty "loud".
Jeez, if you want your bike to be THAT loud, buy a friggin Harley.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.