Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Probably not, but i did have too much time in my hands and decided to draw my own zx6r and share it with you guys. I drew it before the 07 came out as my own opinion of what the 07 should look like.

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
I like it a lot! the head lights and some of the lines echo the 1098/848, but it still has a nice Kawi look too it. I'd love to see stock GP style exhaust (ever and above what Suzuki attempted).

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
man thats an awesome drawing, i always wished i could draw at least somewhat

·
Registered
744 Posts
like it

·
Registered
476 Posts
i like that alot. i would definitely buy it. very sharp looking bike. and like said above, it has a resemblance to the 1098/848, but with the kawi style. i always loved the headlights on those ducati's. and are those mirrors integrated into the top of the fairing? too bad you aren't a designer for kawisaki.

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
Kawi needs to hire more people like you! God, I hope the new 6R doesn't look anything like the new 10R.

·
The Indifference Engine
6,150 Posts
Looks sweet, very mean looking. I'd buy one I think.

But, it needs an undertail exhaust.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
venom, start making photocopies of that picture and get these people your PayPal!!

--David

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i like that alot. i would definitely buy it. very sharp looking bike. and like said above, it has a resemblance to the 1098/848, but with the kawi style. i always loved the headlights on those ducati's. and are those mirrors integrated into the top of the fairing? too bad you aren't a designer for kawisaki.
Yes indeed. I dont like the antenna ear mirrors all bikes comewith. Ive taken mineoff and have customized my own barend mirrors on my bike.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
i'd ride it

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
What do you mean???

Hmmm.... I wonder what it takes to become a kawi designer.

I'd get in contact with them and send them multipile designs to show your serious! Who knows where it could land you!

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
What do you mean???
What I mean is make copies of your drawing on a copy machine. Set up a PayPal account. Give the KF members your PayPal information. Send them the copy. Get paid..........but I was being sarcastic to begin with.

--David

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What I mean is make copies of your drawing on a copy machine. Set up a PayPal account. Give the KF members your PayPal information. Send them the copy. Get paid..........but I was being sarcastic to begin with.

--David
You know what!......... Not a bad idea.:D

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
should neg rep you for the okey-doke thread!! j/k. bike is NICE tho. headlights sorta look like a new age 636.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts