Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw another forum brainstorming shirts and it got shut down faster than boyscout field trip to the Neverland ranch. :D

Can the owners/mods get something together?

I was thinking like a "Know you roots" t-shirt with a green tricycle on the front and the KawiForums.com logo on the back. [:p]

There were a few good ideas on that forum too.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
When we decide to release a batch of shirts we'll let everyone know, but there are more pressing things to spend money on at the moment. If we do use some sort of text, expect it to be in proper english and without any tricycles.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
You have to pay a large setup fee up front and hope to sell enough to cover the order. We've sold maybe 20 in almost four years, so no, it wouldn't make money. It's almost guaranteed that we would lose money.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
You'd think if you'd been here since March 04, you would already know about our CafePress store. http://www.cafepress.com/zx6r Overpriced, low quality and no margin.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry... I usually stick to the forums that apply to me. Never used cafepress, so I'm glad you guys already have experience with them. Just trying to sport some KawiForums gear and toss a little $$ your way in the process. I'll keep my eyes open for when you decide to do it. [:M75]

Oh yeah, and if you need help coordinating stuff or finding prices, let me know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.