Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
This might seem like an odd question, but the truth is I live in Norway, and have for the past year tried to have my ex250, imported from the UK, registered here. I quickly came to realise it wouldn't be that easy. Apparently I have one paper missing, so that the government here won't allow the bike on the road. What I don't have is the allowed axle load/weight for front and back of the bike, and then it is good to go. As you might know, Norway can be cold and quite a lot of snow, but I was really hoping to get the information i needed before winter season starts. Which gives me about a month or so to go. The bike is from 1991, and its a beautiful blue, fully faired (or however you write that[:I]). As you might guess I'm getting fairly annoyed with the government here, silly rules if you ask me. But if any of you do have such information for your bike, or know where i can get this information, can you please please let me know, am starting to run out of ideas.
And thank you if you can.
:( with the red tape over here....
Trollbird....

·
Registered
54 Posts
The best information that I can give you is from the owners manual for my wife's 2006 Ninja 250, it lists max weight for both front and rear to be 155kg. That is from the data plate that should be on the bike listing the Tire and Load Data.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.