Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
You can do it while it's cold (if you don't have a hair dryer). It will just take about twice as long.

------

You don't have to be faster then the bear, just faster then your friend.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just passed my test and picked up a 2002 ZX6R in silver with 1800 miles on the clock which is well on a par with sex [:I] The only thing that irks me about the bike a little, is the bottom ZX6R stickers in a kinda orange writing, it frankly looks shit, are these easily removed?

·
Registered
355 Posts
I did it off my 2000 today... as I learned from others on this board, don't do the tank sticker... it has a clear coat over it...
and as everyone has said, use a blowdryer, and have patience when pulling..

------

I think it was Charlie Brown who said it best when he replied..."What?"

·
Registered
4 Posts
No I dont want to do the tank sticker, I love the kawasaki one :) Just dont like the orangy zx6r at the bottom of the bike, i dunno, it looks like something that is put on afterwards the angle its at, i know its not as its on the other bikes, much prefer the 2003 sticker and angle, looks classier :)

I will get it off at the weekend then when i do the chain for the first time :)

thanks for the help guys.

·
Registered
94 Posts
yay for the search feature. Off to get a hair dryer from the misses. I tried it buy just peeling it and its a pain in the seat.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yeah its easy I even did without a hairdyer or anything just sat on a crate and peeled it off and threw it out, looks much better.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.