Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought that would get your attention!!:D

Who is up for some trackdays this year? It looks like at least one of you has been so far (cdnninja6r?).

Go to www.ontariotrackdays.com run by a guy named Robert who put all the pertinent info on his site.

I'm in Buffalo and have hit Cayuga, Mosport and the Mosport RDT as well in the last year. Several other folks from the Buffalo area usually show up as well.

For those of you who DON'T plan on doing a track day, why the hell else would you have a sport bike?:D

Rodger

PS: I'll have a silver 636 by the first track day![8D]

Rodger

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'm gonna give this track thing a go this year myself - I LOVE ramps, so its gotta ve good - I'm in the T.O. area, so I'll see ya there.

Hey - how cool would a ZX6R owners track day be . . .

'96 ZX6R Custom paint, Polished frame, swing-arm, fork tubes and rims - full hindle race system, DID gold chain, undertail, carbn hugger, clear tail light, carbon gauges, solo seat . . . and I'm just getting started

www.dnfmcx.com

·
Registered
349 Posts
Yo yo yo, gee! Them thar's fighting words! Listen up, just cuz Rob Ray gets his arse handed to him all the time by Domi doesn't mean ya gotta trash talk, Buffalo guy! :D

Hell yeah, I'd be in for a track day. Cayuga/TMP is a might iffy though. Track conditions there usually suck ass. Seriously.Most guys I know won't even ride there anymore.

zxsixr, hey hey, man, are you the DNF guy with the green and white jacket/bike? I think I saw ya at CTOM and said hey last summer. I was with a couple of buds of mine.

'00 ZX6R silver

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump.

Cambridge, Looks like the full Mosport track has a lot of trackdays scheduled. Tempting, but the guard rails are a bit close.

Cayuga is OK, not great but doable. Surface is good, it's narrow in parts like the Mosprt RDT, but at least its got two fast corners and a real straight!

Rodger

Rodger

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.