Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Tribal patterns look good, Heine-gericke sell them. Of the 2 shown prefer the second one, 1st looks a bit 70s:D but for road riding 2 pieces are safer as they can hold your organs together in the event of a bad off. If I was looking to spend that sort of money on kit, designer labels would be low on the list of priorities,I would want the suit made to measure (more chance of doing its job properly IMO)

Ash

Live to ride, Erm Erm, Where are my Car Keys ?

·
Registered
130 Posts
I HAVE A JOE ROCKET I LIKE THEIR GEAR ITS GOOD QUALITY AND BETTER PRICED IN MY OPINION THEY ALSO HAVE A FEW DIFFERENT STYLES YOU SHOULD CHECK THEM OUT. THOSE TWO YOU HAVE THERE ARE PRETTY HOT ALSO.

·
Registered
537 Posts
GP Plus gloves kick ass! Recommend to anyone, IMHO worth every dollar. Go to your local store, try the stuff on and order online. Save you some $.
As far as brands go jrocket is pretty good, I have a jacket and some water resistant gloves ( not proof :-( ), but for performance I think Alpinestars is best. (Unless you wanna step up a few hundred dollars). sidi boots rock. Perhaps one item I would take over alpinestars. Design aside I was told that alpinestars boots have quality issues, also I read it somewhere online, maybe even on this board.

ZX6R-J1 2000

·
Registered
303 Posts
All of the gear pictured is really nice. The KBC Racer 1 is on my short lists of helmets I'm considering right now. But personally I wouldn't go with that much red. It pretty much limits your future choice in bikes to red. Of course you could sell the stuff later but that's some pricey sheeot! [:0]

2000 ZX-6R

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am a red freak. Look at my username. I even bought my custom guitar in red lol. I just like red. I like yellow too. The new kbc helmet has mesh in the interior for better breathing!

RE[]DE[]\[]-|-

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.