Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All. Well, I can't ride right now due to a recent ACL reconstruction surgery. It sucks to not be able to ride, but I want to say that I have been reading the forum everyday, and all the good info and entertainment has been great. At least I can read about other people working on their bikes and riding. Thanks, keep riding and be safe.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Whats the reconstruction for?

Hope you heal soon. this forum is good entertainment.
I would still read it too.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The reconstruction is to rebuild my ACL (main ligament that holds the knee together). Basically they cut your hamstring in half vertically, and use the part they cut away and graph it to upper and lower leg bones to make a new ACL. I didn't injure it riding, I twisted and dislocated it at work, and tore the ACL completely.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
well if it makes you feel better i cant ride either...My rc51 needs some welding to keep the clutch salve from breaking off.."Broken chain damage"

My ZX6R has a busted ram air snorkel, and i am missing my gear shift knob for my rearset...

Oh and did i mention i think i may have tore or broke something in my shoulder from a little crash i had at the track?

I feel you brother, at least when i was in turkey i had no bike and wasnt broke...Damn alot can happen in 1 week..
So i am right there with you...WE WILL SURVIVE!!!!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
I'm in the same boat too after going down at the track last weekend. It sucks! Especially when it is in the mid/upper 70s!

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
I got lucky with taking a self induced low side versus the high side the bike was trying to give me...so i am content with about $250 worth of damage and some fiberglass damage on the bike.
My gear is another story as well as my shoulder...

Damn my Poor Helmet!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.