1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is part 2 of 2 for my thread spree this afternoon :D

A-TECH SPL Front Fender

Race Tank Pad
**The profile of the tank pad is different than the tank itself so when installed, it will change the lines of the bike slightly. It will be hard to visualize until I install it after work and take some shots tomorrow morning**

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
I was looking at that tank pad online last night........It will be interesting to see it contrast with the white tank....can't wait for pics!

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was looking at that tank pad online last night........It will be interested to see it contrast with the white tank....can't wait for pics!
It'll have that "JDM" look. Like those white Integra Type R's with carbon fiber hoods and accents. We'll find out soon enough though. I've only mocked up the general look in photo shop and that's what sold me.

Beast if you don't mind me asking how much money have you put into the bike so far? It looks great.
Too much ;) Maybe as much as the cost of the bike...maybe more. I guess I could tally up the bill, but I'd rather just enjoy the fruits of my labor haha.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
It'll have that "JDM" look. Like those white Integra Type R's with carbon fiber hoods and accents. We'll find out soon enough though. I've only mocked up the general look in photo shop and that's what sold me.

Too much ;) Maybe as much as the cost of the bike...maybe more. I guess I could tally up the bill, but I'd rather just enjoy the fruits of my labor haha.

I'm sure it will look stunning! :D

I'm surprised I have yet to run into you or see you riding around....I am in Burbank usually 2-3 times a week...

And way to take that bike and really make it something special. Definately a one of a kind! If I had the means, I'd be doing the same thing [well not the exact same, but you catch my drift]! :)

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm sure it will look stunning! :D

I'm surprised I have yet to run into you or see you riding around....I am in Burbank usually 2-3 times a week...

And way to take that bike and really make it something special. Definately a one of a kind! If I had the means, I'd be doing the same thing [well not the exact same, but you catch my drift]! :)
Seriously 2-3 times a week?? I live RIGHT by Downtown Burbank. We should totally meet up at some point and compare flat black paint jobs haha. I know yours has a fade towards the bottom of the fairing, but I probably would still feel like they were separated at birth lol. No need to explain, I definitely understand :) It's all about working WITHIN your means. Whatever you end up adding to your bike makes it yours no matter what that element may be.

·
Premium Member
22,797 Posts
How much money has he put into his bike?? Pfffttt. That's like asking a hooker how many 'tricks' she's pulled. It's impolite and she's probably lost count anyways! :D

But yeah nice tricks Beast! Once you THINK you're officially done modding out your bike it's going to be the sweetest bike... Ever ;)

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Wow bro. Very nice job you are doing. I agree...who cares how much $$$ you are putting into it as long as you like it.

Looking great. cant wait ot see it with the rearsets, tank pad and fender on it.

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
This man clearly has an addiction. Someone get him help.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I just repped you for this with the assumption that ti will be on the bike very soon with pics. But honestly...even if you didnt put this piece on, your bike is one, if not THE best 250 out there, so you deserve th rep in any case.

Looking forward tio pics soon!

Hopefully thios is readable...lots of alcohol in the systemn atm :)

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
I just repped you for this with the assumption that ti will be on the bike very soon with pics. But honestly...even if you didnt put this piece on, your bike is one, if not THE best 250 out there, so you deserve th rep in any case.

Looking forward tio pics soon!

Hopefully thios is readable...lots of alcohol in the systemn atm :)
It's readable. I use firefox, has a built in spell checker, really helps out with posting under the influence.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Oh trusty me, every 2-3 words had to be right clicked and cheked, lol....love firefox.
Ok, enough posting before I embarrass myself too much lol.

·
Premium Member
41,542 Posts
Front fender is nice.

Not really feeling the tank cover though.

Nice pics, man.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I think it looks good aesthetically but what is its purpose? I can understand replacing existing parts with carbon fiber but just adding carbon fiber parts on top of existing parts(in this case the gas tank) doesn't quite make sense to me. It does look good though.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts