Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i already have a carbon fiber "look" tank protector from pro grip..looking for gas cap protector and triple tree protector if made. I have also seen pics of carbon fiber replacements for the stock triangular plastic pieces that are just below the fuel tank....any suggestions of where to find these???? any help would be much appreciated!
-ryanslo

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
Search ebay, and when you find something, get the website for the product or the specific product name, and do a google search. I never buy off ebay if I can avoid it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
searched ebay...still a no find. really looking for the carbon fiber replacement to the small triangular plastic things just in front and below the seat

·
Registered
883 Posts
check denniskirk.com i believe that they have a carbon fiber gas cap or protector or sticker something i cant find the catalog or i would check it for you.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
dude i've got carbon fiber knee grips for sale...it's a kawasaki oem part....i paid $300 for them...askin $190...i think it's very fair and it sure looks better than those stock plastic ones with the little holes in em...oh and as for the gas cap cover, ask dealer or look only for berg racing...they make a real carbon fiber cover got the fuel cap...it sits flush on the cap and it's real carbon...superb quality and only like 35-40 bucks and yes definetely worth it....hope this helps and pm me for those carbon knee grips!!!

ps. i've got all the Kawasaki OEM carbon fiber parts for sale (chain guard, inner fairing pieces, exhaust guard, and knee grips....you'll neer get a better deal...i've gotta sell them before i can trade my bike in for an '07...they must go!!!!)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Originally posted by joonyaboy
I think I could make alot of money in "Finders Fees"

http://www.kawasaki.co.uk/productCGA.asp?Id=34000D67773&PId=FEBECC55B
Wow, Nice. All genuine Kawasaki parts. Thats pretty cool. You know they are done right and will fit. I'd be willing to pay a bit more for that. I need new "intake covers" and I figured I might as well find carbon pieces. Thanks.

Also this is pretty spiffy...
http://www.kawasaki.co.uk/product.asp?Id=3400E878008&Sub=51&DId=34000DFE008

·
Registered
543 Posts
this may not apply since i live in asia and can have things custom made a lot cheaper than the states or europe...but....these carbon covers were custom made at an automotive race shop.
they're perfect.....carbon rocks!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Originally posted by -anth-
this may not apply since i live in asia and can have things custom made a lot cheaper than the states or europe...but....these carbon covers were custom made at an automotive race shop.
they're perfect.....carbon rocks!
how much were those?....they are sweet!

·
Registered
192 Posts
how much to ship To Minnesota:)??

·
Registered
349 Posts
kawasaki maked official carbon parts...thats where i gots mines from..a little pricey but worth it..im in the market for a carbon fiber rear hugger..

·
Registered
349 Posts
puchase it on the US kawy site or u can walk into your local kawy dealer and order it there...

Originally posted by dirtyrice88
Where did you order the Kawasaki carbon from. I went to the overseas site but no indication of how to order.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Where do I find the under seat carbon for the 636 -600 2005-2006.
I have all the erest but cant find the under seat unit.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Originally posted by -anth-
those cost me about $90US. ya i love them!
sup anth why dont u start sellin those carbon fiber parts to us youll make money??? and we will be happy ...:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.