Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The carbs on my bike need to be rebuilt so i was thinking if it was possiable to swap them out for zx6 or zx10 throttle bodies? I think i could use the Megasquirt to control the fuel injectors though i'm not sure on how it works. I know that they use that system for converting carbed to fuel inection. If i can't use this could i use some 96 and newer carbs on my 92? The chokes are stuck and they need to be rubuilt so it is cheaper to buy some used ones.

·
Registered
133 Posts
If you are handy at electronics, and computer savy, the Megasquirt system can do some awesome stuff.
I have a friedn with a big block Dart Swinger. He drilled injectore bosses into a single plane carbed manifold, made up fuel rails, added injectors and got to laptopping his Megasquirt stuff with help from the many free online Megasquirt Help communities. Car now runs 10.30's, and is still streetable.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just viewed thier site and they are coming out with a microsquirt geared for bikes. It's suppose to be the size of a credit card. There is no set price yet as it is still in testing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.