Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Carrozzeria Vstar Wheel special

5K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  brettmvh 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,
I've run this special on a couple other forums lately. PM me for a good sale price.

Carrozzeria Vstar forged wheels now come in 5 anodized colors.

anodized gold
satin black
wine red
saphire blue
anodized silver

List price on these wheels is now $1739. Please PM me for our super CZ wheel sale price. Forged Aluminum wheels offer a substantial weight savings, allowing you to turn the bike quicker, accelerate faster, and stop quicker. So they not only look great, but enhance the performance of the bike. You can definitely feel the difference, ask anyone who has every tried them!

The weight savings varies by bike. On the rear wheel you can expect to save anywhere from 2.5 to 4lbs . On the front you can expect to save 1-2lbs. Thats rotating mass!! At 100mph that is a huge difference and can feel like over 100lbs.

In any case feel free to shoot me an email or PM if interested.

See less See more
#2 ·
PM sent!

#5 ·
superbike store is a great place to buy, picked up my CZ's for the 10r from them last year.
not 100% sure on the weight but they are noticable when riding the bike all the time for sure.
The customer service from carrozzeria is top notch as well..They truly stand behind their product if you do encounter an issue.

#7 ·
Ahhhh if only I had the cash for wheels right now!!!!!! Those look sick!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.