Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[:M20]well i was just reading some other treads and i wanted to ask you all what you think about all the shootouts in all the mags that put the cbr 600rr on top. the fine print says that the cbr has more hp is more stable or just plain better with minor ajustments to the fork and the rear shock my 636 is the sweetest bike i have ever ridin
and i have had a few (cbr f3 95' - f41 2 of them ) does honda own all the mags or give them a little somthing extra to say the hondas the best

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
Oh No.
Not the "who's got a bigger penis thread again"!

I think the shootouts are good for people to find what they really want out of their bikes. I don't knock em even if my bike is not on top.
In the end. Who really cares?
I love my bike so why should it matter to me?

·
Registered
321 Posts
I swear, honda sucks the cock of every mag company out there. Every single area of motorsports I've been in has been polluted by that stupid wing. I raced ATV's had a suzuki 250 quadracer and the Honda TRX250R was the king of that scene, ok I can live with that. Sold my quadracer the day I put plates on my Nissan 240SX and what do I find out, integras, CRX's, Del Sol's, and preludes soak the cage market. I get a ninja, "CBR does this and blah blah." And everytime no matter what the mag companies compensate raw HP for "Although the honda was down slightly on power it took an edge over the competition in handling and overall ridability." It's always like that! Damnit we need a big 2. Suzuahasaki and Honda. Sons of bitches. Sorry but thats always been a pet peeve of mine. I like hondas, dont get me wrong but shut up about them and stick to the riding lawn mower shootouts.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Actually I think it's the other way around. All the magazines are all sucking Honda's D*#k for their advertisement money.

·
Registered
618 Posts
All about opinion bro. The CBR has just as many fans as the beloved 6R does. Comes down to what you like in the bikes. I'm a Kawi man and I always will be.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.