Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this will be moved, but people don't even check that part of the page so I figured I'd get this much out there :

I'm riding with a few guys to some beautiful scenic twisties around hunterdon county. If youd like to join, meet up at the Rutgers grease trucks *located on the corner of college avenue and hamilton avenue in new brunswick,nj* at 6:00 pm. It'll be about an hour and a half of riding. No traffic..usually very nice. I work lots so this is my only way to unwind, and figured it would be nice to meet some other 636ers in NJ. Later

-Naor [8D]

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
dammit bro....cant you wait one week?

i get my bike back from the dealership in 10 days....seriously bro :D:D

you better realize that once i get my bike back...we're riding. grease trucks is like 20 mins from my house.

you free the weekend of the 26-27th? ill show you some nice twisties on Rt 22 and we can race on Rt 1 [:p][:p][:p]

then again......im drunk and probably wonlt remember thsi post..........

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahaha. Yeah i'm free that weekend, send me a PM whenever

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Wow I actually kinda remember posting that last night :D

I'll hit you up when I get my bike back. I work in Edison (2 minutes from Rt. 1) during the week - you free at all during the week?

Cause I'm always up for some runs on Rt. 1 [:p]

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah I'm gonna be moving outa this area in about 2 weeks, but I usually am free after the gym, which is like 9:30 ish...I love riding at night though, send me a txt 908-720-6061. Btw used to live in scotch plains [^]

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Originally posted by 02ZX6R
Im saying r the 600cc bikes welcomed??
if you can keep up with the 636cc bikes [:p]

snyper - ill hit you up in like a week when i get my bike back.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Snyper, thanks for the invite. Kinda of tied up with the family this evening though. Bigger reason though is still getting acclimated to the bike and wouldn't like to slow you guys down. Hopefully can join in a few weeks. take care.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by TakeItEasy
Snyper, thanks for the invite. Kinda of tied up with the family this evening though. Bigger reason though is still getting acclimated to the bike and wouldn't like to slow you guys down. Hopefully can join in a few weeks. take care.
no problem. slow pacers are welcomed, I wait at every intersection, but family comes first...I guess [}:)]

·
Registered
204 Posts
no problem. slow pacers are welcomed, I wait at every intersection, but family comes first...I guess
haha, you know its about to skills not the bike. But I will try to take the ride with you guys tonight.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.