Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The 07 zx6r I rode to the 2013 CCS Atlantic Unlimited GP Championship is up for sale. Took third in the Atlantic Heavyweight Supersport and Middleweight Superbike Championships, and won the NJMP Track Championships. 9th Overall in the Amateur Atlantic Championship. Fully safety wired for CCS/WERA. Comes with PA Salvage Certificate.

Suspension:
Race tech Gold Valves in the Forks, currently being refreshed by MetricDevilMoto
Penske 8983 Double Clicker Rear Shock

Motor:
Full Two Brother exhaust
Power Commander V with custom map from MetricDevilMoto
BMC Race Filter
NGK Iridium Plugs
Fresh Amsoil 10-40 full synthetic/KN Filter

Includes:
Optimal Plastics, professionally painted black and white, with gold pearl throughout
Quickshifter Expansion Module (needs sensor)
MotionPro Quick Turn Throttle
Vortex Rear Sets
Vortex Clip ons
Renthal Grips
Vortex Sprockets (16/44)
EK Gold Chain with 1 race season in it
Woodcraft Frame Sliders
ASV Shorty Levers
Carbon Fiber Ram Air Intake
Captured Wheel Spacer in the front and rear
Goodridge SBK Braided Brake lines
SBS sintered pads
Harris Performance Quick Turn Gas Cap
Relocated Wiring Harness

$5000 obo
Will Deliver within reasonable distance of Newark, DE 19711

·
Registered
629 Posts
I wish I could this but I have to wait until after deployment.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hahaha I'll take pictures of each plaque individually.. it'll help you remember what the bike can do ;)

Monday Bump!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,

I'm definitely interested in your bike; still for sale? I've got an 08zx6r street bike, and I'm thinking this would make a great track weapon.

I can't pm you 'cause I'm a newb on this site, but I'm also on the NESBA site as yokel84

Couple of questions:

-Has the 07 warranty issue with the gasket been taken care of?

-What's the deal with the Quick Shifter, would this be hard to fix?

-Is it a cartridge kit in the forks? 25 or 30mm?

Thanks,

Will

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It sold dude, sorry.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Shoot; Shouldve known-
I'm partial to that gen zx even though it's not the most popular. I'd be real interested to hear your impression of it, having raced it (quite successfully it looks like!)

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought that bike was awesome. It was a lot faster than most people thought, esp with a proper tune. It came out of corners quickly and was a monster down the straight. The newer ones have an ever better motor. The stock master cylinder is, in my mind, brembo comparable (not counting the RCS) The only thing is that its hard to get settled before coming into corners off of braking. the suspension wouldn't settle as quickly as I wanted it to and I'd give up time. Great bike though, tons of parts around for cheap.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The guy who bought this from my last season is having some money issues and looking to sell. $4400 will take the bike and a set of spare wheels. Contact me for info. Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts