Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I took my rear tire off yesterday and put a new one on in the evening. and I can't remember what order the spacers went on there. I had some friends over and one bumped the parts tray and I am worried I might be missing some spacers cause things aren't looking rite at the moment... its on a 07 ninja 600

·
Registered
218 Posts
go to bikebandit.com and pull up the pictures for the rear wheel. it will show you what and were thing needs to be installed.
Not a bad idea also that if you are going to be doing work yourself get a service manual.

·
The Indifference Engine
6,150 Posts
I've taken apart a ton of stuff, but to be honest I've got NO idea how to put it back together. Reason being, when I take it apart I do so in such a way as to show myself how to put it back together. You pulled out your axle, so what you should have done is put the spacers and everything back onto the axle in the correct order after the wheel was off it.
Then you can reassemble it even if you don't remember the correct order yourself.

Always set yourself up for success when you take something apart.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I do what sev does. I often put screws back into their threads (for the seat and things) when taken off the bike so that they have no chance to roll away or be misplaced.. and i don't have to guess which ones go where. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.