Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know who would be interested in a group buy for the NEW Chatterbox X1 Slim, maybe we can get one of the forum vendors to work with us, let me know if your in

·
Registered
147 Posts
Me too dependent on price

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
i'd like to buy this too if i wasnt poor and my friends that rode werent poor.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
I get on my bikes to get away from talking to people.... - probably why you don't have more interest

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I get on my bikes to get away from talking to people.... - probably why you don't have more interest
I understand but everyone rides for a different reason and even though I like to get away from people myself it would be nice to communicate with people I ride with especially here in the city.

·
No Regrets
497 Posts
Interested. PM me if this ever happens.

altec - These aren't something you would use to go to the store or even hit the twisties but they're amazing for long trips or two-up riding.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Interested. PM me if this ever happens.

altec - These aren't something you would use to go to the store or even hit the twisties but they're amazing for long trips or two-up riding.
I actually made the purchase this last week at the NYC bike show. Do a quick search I did a lil write up on it

·
Registered
16 Posts
I thought the same thing till I bought one last year. Last fall about eight or nine of us want down to Arkansas and one guy want down on Push Mountain. I was able to talk to the guy leading the pack to tell him we had one guy down. With out it the guys up front would of been sitting at the end waiting for someone to go tell them the bad news.

The best pricing I found was at Chatterbox X1 Slim Extended Range Wireless Intercom | Cli-MAXRidingGear.com for $290. They also have the FRS X2 for $140 and the GMRS X1 for $160

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I thought the same thing till I bought one last year. Last fall about eight or nine of us want down to Arkansas and one guy want down on Push Mountain. I was able to talk to the guy leading the pack to tell him we had one guy down. With out it the guys up front would of been sitting at the end waiting for someone to go tell them the bad news.

The best pricing I found was at Chatterbox X1 Slim Extended Range Wireless Intercom | Cli-MAXRidingGear.com for $290. They also have the FRS X2 for $140 and the GMRS X1 for $160
Same thing happen to my crew last year but we didn't have the chatterbox. I bought the X1 Slim and I got it for $260. If your truly interested PM me and I will see if we can still get it at that price

·
Registered
16 Posts
Same thing happen to my crew last year but we didn't have the chatterbox. I bought the X1 Slim and I got it for $260. If your truly interested PM me and I will see if we can still get it at that price
That is a great price!

I bought the X1BT for $220 I think. Then about a week or two later I seen they came out with the X1slim and I said damn just my luck.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts