Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know what the latest cheapest price is for these things or who is having a sale or something. all I see is 179.99 or the whole ebay crowd. I tried searching but came up with nothing. thanks an advance.

·
Registered
180 Posts
$180 is about the best ive seen. give this shop a try. its a local shop here in pittsburgh, the owner is a really nice guy and i have dealt with him a good bit. i have always got great service and a great product at a great price. if you find it cheaper than what he has he will match it. give them a call and ask for adam he will help you out.

http://www.roadrash911.com/shop/home.php?cat=555

·
Registered
180 Posts
he has access to more stuff than he has listed on the website at equally great prices so give him a call if you dont see what you want. chances are he can get what you are after.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Kyle Racing in Sand City (Monterey). Probably right there with the price, but he'll have the CRG's in stock, in several colors (I bought Gold) and in the regular length or shortys. You can't beat the service from Dan Kyle.

No, I don't work there.

Good luck!!

·
yut uuuuugh!
5,344 Posts
pm Rainking1978... he just bought a set of CRG shorties and he got them pretty cheap... he may be able to point you in the right direction. Tell him "rick the asshole" sent you...

·
Andre 3000
1,092 Posts
Is the gold color of the CRGs a closer match to the forks? I know the pazzos are not quite the same color. I might just get black with gold adjusters.

·
Registered
113 Posts
^^^most websites that sell stuff cheaper than msrp don't advertise their price I heard that the manufacture doesn't want them to sell the product below MSRP.

So btl55823, just Pm me the insane price and the website/person you're dealing with.

·
AKA "White Dynamite"
3,935 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.