Votes: 24 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 36 60.0%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off no the pic is not real.... I wanted to see what blue wheels would look like on my kawi, so some painters tape and 10 min later presto...

Opinions please weather you like it or not me personally I love it.... I like that SBK-MotoGP look

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
something just doesn't look right. something on the bike itself needs to be blue to set the wheels off better. like get the oem stickers on it but in blue and i think it'd look straight.

·
Registered
155 Posts
something just doesn't look right. something on the bike itself needs to be blue to set the wheels off better. like get the oem stickers on it but in blue and i think it'd look straight.
:plusone: maybe even blue framslider, or barends would make it look better

G

·
big daddy on the 10r forum used to have an orange 10r with bloo wheels. somebody on here ended up with it i think. (if your lookin for more pics)
:plusone: ive seen that bike in person and it looks good IMO. very similar to the one posted in this thread

·
Registered
101 Posts
blue and orange are complementary colors so it could look really cool!! I'm kinda digging it. Its different and could be pulled off. Thats funny you used tape. I just figured you photoshopped it haha. I could try to photo shop different colors if you want. Just let me know

1 - 20 of 34 Posts