Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
where the heck did he spend $21,000? Were the "custom tinted front blinkers $5000? And I guess the carbon fiber parts were around $10,000, and the other $5000 went into that sweet "custom windshield" Funny thing is that rope that you can attach to the back of the Gixxer 1000 or R1 and then tie to the forks of his bike must cost like the rest of the $1000. But hey, anything to help you keep up:D

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How about the "custom GPR damper".......like as if the color gold was only made for him.

I wonder if this guy is just trying to be like that ZX7R owner who deliberately claimed he could smoke R1's so that he'd get more hits on his auction a couple years ago. He can't possibly believe the shit he's saying.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
It seems to me that the owner has been utilizing DynoTech.. Don't they simulate a drag race and give you an ET on the dyno? Those ET's are so inaccurate, and they probably told him his bike put down a similar time that an R1 or 1000 would put down, so he believed it would hang with it. That part, I can understand.

Also, maybe he's taking the cost of the bike into consideration in the $21,000 he figured up. I still can't figure out where the other.. uhh.. $11-12k would come into play, but hey, who knows.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I had no idea that my bike was sooooo damn custom.....I have custom green rim stripes too though....only cost me 5 G's. What a moron.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Spend $21,000 in upgrades on a middleweight? Thats like buying a 747 to get free peanuts. If I'm going to drop that amount of cash for a bike it will start DU and end in CATI.;)

·
Registered
757 Posts
Custom Naked Chick Euro Tank Pad must have been $10K. That also might be adding 8 hp. I'm sure he'll find some idiot to buy it though.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Heh...I have a tank pad made by that same place as his that is the rear view of that chick...for a second I was worried his would be the same and then mine wouldn't be "custom" anymore either. [:M119]

·
Registered
380 Posts
Wow, 21k. I think he got ripped off... And 1.8" longer with "8hp larger motor?" Does anybody know wheelbase of Euro spec bikes? Exact same isnt it? He must have done the "Custom Real Carbon Fiber Jumper Mod" to get some extra power out of it.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
He forgot to mention the fact that he's got a Muzzy Clutch.
That's why he can keep up with R1's & Gixxer 1k's.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
wow 21000 nuff said [^] my bike is worth 100,000 and i can keep up with the spend of light anyone want to buy it[?] lol that dude is soooo funny hope no one buy it for him lying like that

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
I just wanna know who the chick on the tank pad is...oh and a better look at her.:D He forgot to metion the "custom" tires too

·
Registered
678 Posts
all i can say is wow....21g's with bike included and maintenance...shits stock wtf..."8hp larger motor"? is that metric or standard? frame stretch 1.8" and the farings still fit correctly? wtf? is he talking about his swingarm? im baffled...but for 9.5k i could have a custom zx10r, so shutthehellup. [:p]

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.