Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from Estoril International Circuit, where this weekend's round of MotoGP will take place. It's about 20 minutes ride from my house, and I've heard Kawasaki had a great merchandising truck there. So there I went, to spend some money.

Here's what I got so far. I'll go back tomorrow to buy a really cool "warm shirt" (flecce, I think it's the word).

T-shirt:

-front

-back

(detail:)

Neck key holder:

Stickers: (free)

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Sweet, do they have any parts laying around for the 2003 ZX-6R's - namely carbon fiber fenders? Could ya get me some photos!??!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was hoping they had some cool parts too, but no. Nothing. Just clothes, a miniature of the Kawasaki Truck, of the ZX-9R and ZX-12R and that kind of stuff. Not even posters. Anyway, the clothing is really cool. I'll go back tomorrow and I'll take some more pics. Andrew Pitt and Gary McCoy were there giving autographs.

·
Registered
120 Posts
my neighbor is from lisbon, hopefully ill get to go to Estoril next summer...of course the European cup is gonna be goin on so who knows...

last time he went to Portugal (few weeks ago) he got me a sweet Portugese Soccer Jersey (#20, Deco)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.