Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was coming out of a parking lot and a frickin' hornet crawled right across the inside of my visor. No idea how it got there but I sure came to a stop in a hurry. Took the helmet off nice and slow as to not piss the bugger off, opened the visor and got it out. Would've sucked getting stung in the face.

·
Registered
156 Posts
WoW...thanks for the heads up. That's one more thing to add to the list for motorcycle rider's!!! Man, I'm glad you remained calm and let the hornet out.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Heh, a week ago I was riding and felt a rock smack me in the helmet. A little further up the road I see the rock crawling inside my visor. I open the visor up while riding, grab the dang Japanese Beetle, and throw him out.

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,423 Posts
Originally posted by tweakmon
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I've seen this topic somewhere before...:D
lol...the last one got pretty busy, too, didn't it?

My .02 that I put in the other topic as well...had the visor open at slow speeds in a nice twisty residential back roads area (i.e. twisty enough to have fun, but very treesy and great for an easy scenic ride with a girl...too many kids around for me to even think about opening it up)...anyway, so I'm trying to talk to the girl on the back about something she had tried to say to me earlier when we were on a busy street, and right as I opened the visor a wasp smacked me in the face, exploded about a 1 cm below my left eye, and kinda flopped around in my helmet a while before falling down onto my gas tank...I freaked out, and pulled over up on the sidewalk real quick, and took like 5 minutes trying to clean the wasp guts off my cheek...my eye got all swollen too. Not fun.

·
Registered
579 Posts
My buddy got hit with a wasp while riding. Fucked his big ass up. All I saw was my buddy shaking his head and screaming like a friggin banshee. HAHAHA

·
Registered
230 Posts
Had a spider crawl down my ear from the top of my helemt once... just kinda kept riding... hahahaha... didn't really know what happened to it... hahaha...

kow wee

·
Registered
8 Posts
Once a wasp bounced off my helmet when I was riding quite slowly. I wondered where it went - and then it stung me to the crotch (I was wearing jeans)!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I got stung by a wasp on the inner thigh one time. Had to ride the rest of the way home standing on my pegs cos it was stinging like a bitch!

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Originally posted by caboose
is anyone else thinking about Tommy Boy??

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! BEEEEEES! KILLER BEEEEES!!!!"

hahahaha

i took a bird in the face a few years ago... that sucked.
Mannn.. I've almost hit a FEW birds, and it would NOT have been pretty!

I've also been shit on by birds, and if I ever find the little bastard bird that thought it would be funny to shit on me, I'm going to rip its wings off! lol.. If birds could talk, I'd start asking around. :D Good thing I had JUST put my visor down, because the bird shit hit smack in the middle of my visor.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Well, got mine yesterday.

Honeybee flew into my helmet and I could not swat him out before he got me right under my right eye. Luckily, I had just put my helmet back on to go riding.

Bastard. Hurt like hell too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.