Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
10/23/2006 - 10/24/2006 - PAYPAL *CFM - 125.00

What does it take to get ahold of these guys? Are they still in business? I called the numbers on there website. I've left messages, sent e-mails, etc.

It has now been 2 weeks since I've ordered them, and 13 days since they've charged me for them.

I understand that they are not a huge company and may be slowish at producing these stands. But, if your going to take 2 months to do something, it's always good customer service, to TELL your customer that.

I don't even have a reciept saying they actually got my order. Just a credit card statement saying I payed them $125 dollars. I don't want to do a charge-back because I want/need stands, and they were a forum sponsor so I opted for that brand, but I'm about 4 minutes away from calling the credit card company.

*Sorry if this is in the wrong topic, but I felt it wasn't a complete vendor experience yet, and I just want to find out how to find out what the deal is.*

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
it took them awhile to get my stand sent out as well, i sent messages like you have and tried to call them... make sure you are calling the right number, i know that one of the numbers isnt working right and they cant use it... just be patient with them and you will get your product... one thing that i noticed about my shipment was that it took more than a week for fedex to get the order sent out... the reason for this is that they wait for a truck that is going to your area to put it on...

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Get your money back and get something else. I believe in supporting forum sponsors, but if you cant contact someone after multiple emails and calls, I dont think they should be in business. I dont know what your budget is, but Vortex and Pitbull make an awesome set of stands, and I know you can get a set of the Vortex stands on Ebay for like 240. That comes with the fork lift front stand as well, which is something I would rather have. And if you have a Cyclegear in your area, you can sometimes catch the Pitbull stands on sale for a pretty good price.

·
Premium Member
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I understand that it takes a while for a family/small business to put out a product, and I don't care if they say it'll be a year before I get them. But if they're not gonna even attempt to contact me and tell me anything, I'll spend my money where I can follow up on it.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I got my stands within 3-4 days and was very satisfied with the quality of their product.

Their customer service on the other hand was another story, sometimes I could get a hold of them, sometimes I could not. I cant stand when someone cannot return a phone call.

·
Premium Member
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Daryl 636
I got my stands within 3-4 days and was very satisfied with the quality of their product.

Their customer service on the other hand was another story, sometimes I could get a hold of them, sometimes I could not. I cant stand when someone cannot return a phone call.
Try having someone not return 4 phone calls.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Man that is strange...I had no problem what so ever getting in touch with them, and I got my stands in two days. I know that when I ordered mine they wanted to know right away what spools I needed because they said they were going out of town for a week and wanted to make sure I got the right stuff...I thought that was nice. Sucks that you are not having the same experience I had with them.

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Trig - don't you think its about time that you change your siggy? [:p]

·
Premium Member
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alright, I have a tracking number now, for them to get picked up today in NC, or what not.

I got trigger happy with the mouse and stumbled upon another e-mail address and tried my luck with that. What do ya know, 15 minutes later I have a tracking number. Yay for myself.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Glad to see you got it worked out.. I was hoping to get some stands from them in the Spring... but might get Pitbull stands instead.

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
If you used a credit card, you have 180 days to implement a chargeback against a vendor. Document all your attempts at correspondence, and keep your CC bill.

If you decide to implement the chargeback, call the number on the back of your CC and tell the associate that you wish to initiate a chargeback. They'll assist you from there.

·
28,939 Posts
Originally posted by trig
Yea I got the stands shit worked out.

Now I'm working on getting my cable bill fixed...this is even more of a bitch to go through, but oh well. [}:)]
im going through the same shit... i just moved and it just so happened that while i was in the process of moving adelphia got bought out by comcast... so ive spent hours on the phone getting transfered and transfered and then transfered again and again and again, explaining the story over and over, giving my info over and over and over again. nothing i hate worse than getting the run-around and having to repeat the same shit over and over again and when your finally getting somewhere you get transferred again and thats usually when you get disconnected. my guess is its some asshole sitting in a cubicle that didnt feel like dealing with it, and he knows you will never be able to figure out who it was!!! [:M7][:M112]

end rant...lol

·
Premium Member
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dude get this.

I have Verizon FiOs Cable and Internet in my name, my credit card, my apartment, the whole shebang. I also have verizon wireless cell service, but that is all through my dad's name.

I called and gave my credit card, social, two addresses, my name of course, my cell number, my old phone number, everything, and they can't change my account because it is not under the first name, Justin, that I'm giving them.

All I want to do is change the credit card everything gets billed to, so I don't have to deal with the other. It's not like they're giving me money here, I'm trying to pay THEM! Shit, enough is enough, this is just super overkill on their part.

Not only all this, but every month my credit card is charged $80.93, and they don't have my right name. So I asked this lady...all I gotta do is steal a credit card, give you the number and my name, and I get an account with you guys? It shut her up but the problem is still un-resolved.

I am going to block verizon from my credit card account, and report citibank and verizon to BBB for allowing my account to be charged under a false name. What the fuck do I type my "NAME EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS ON CREDIT CARD" everytime I use it online, if it doesn't facking matter. Fack!

Also, on my next credit card purchase, I'm going to type something completely bogus, just to see how off this shit is.

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
Originally posted by trig
10/23/2006 - 10/24/2006 - PAYPAL *CFM - 125.00

What does it take to get ahold of these guys? Are they still in business? I called the numbers on there website. I've left messages, sent e-mails, etc.

It has now been 2 weeks since I've ordered them, and 13 days since they've charged me for them.

I understand that they are not a huge company and may be slowish at producing these stands. But, if your going to take 2 months to do something, it's always good customer service, to TELL your customer that.

I don't even have a reciept saying they actually got my order. Just a credit card statement saying I payed them $125 dollars. I don't want to do a charge-back because I want/need stands, and they were a forum sponsor so I opted for that brand, but I'm about 4 minutes away from calling the credit card company.

*Sorry if this is in the wrong topic, but I felt it wasn't a complete vendor experience yet, and I just want to find out how to find out what the deal is.*
Had a very similiar problem....didn't even have my stands in time for my first track day:( It was difficult to get a hold of them. But i love the stands at least

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.