Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Welcome from a fellow chicagoland rider. Ur a lil far from me but there's always local weekly rides through chicagoriders and chicagolandsportbikes. Both r cool local forums. Check em out. If ur ever in the sw burbs with the bike, im always down 2 ride. Be safe...

· Registered
44 Posts
hey tc, wheneva ur down for a cruise lemme know bro. also not sure if u seen my chicago group ride post but i'm on zx6r.com and there's a few of us that wanna do a zx6r or just a general kawi group ride. we even got a dude down 2 come from iowa.

btw, where do u get the bike serviced?

· Registered
1,764 Posts
What suburb you in? I have friends (that don't ride) that I'll ride down to see once or twice a year.

· Registered
1,341 Posts
hey tc, wheneva ur down for a cruise lemme know bro. also not sure if u seen my chicago group ride post but i'm on zx6r.com and there's a few of us that wanna do a zx6r or just a general kawi group ride. we even got a dude down 2 come from iowa.

btw, where do u get the bike serviced?
Hey dudebibreplied to your thread sorry this is so late forgot to subscribe so i would know to come back and check it out... I actually haven't gotten any service done on my 636 besides what I can do on my own... I just moved back home from college not to long ago. There is a place in a suburb not to far from my house but idk about their quality or service I was weary when I walked through the door...

Snow princess I will subscribe to this thread too so I can stay up to date lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.