Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

chickenshit squid anyone?

854 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  melloyello 
#1 ·
This Sunday in Kinston, NC there was a bracket race at the dragstrip and I went to see the quick 8 bikes. There was also a local stunt group there doing their thing. But what I was not expecting was the idiots in the parking lot who did not mind embarassing themselves if front of everyone. First it started with a guy on a zx7. Now, those are a little harder to wheelie than a 6r so he wasn't all at fault, but he was wearing shorts no shirt no helmet(it was hanging on the rear hook). He looked like he was trying to model the way he had his back arched(or getting cornholed or something). He gets off of that and on a suzuki 600 where he only gets the tire off about a foot and throws his body forward each time. His buddy on a 954 decides he is going to show him up. Now, I don't know how many of you have ridden on a 954 whether you were driver or rider but a quick flip of the throttle in 1,2,or 3 will get the front tire where you need it. This chickenshit squid couldn't get the front tire any farther up than the Suzuki did. And how come when you can't get a wheelie you constantly shake your head and look down at your bike like it's not rider error?

#2 ·
When shake my head afer a failed attempt I know it's me whos at fault not the bike. Never once thought it was the bike, They couldn't have thought it was the bikes fault they couldn't wheelie for shit. Mabey some gear would give them the extra confidence to twist a little more. LOL

#3 ·
Somebody should open a riding school or at least a wheelie step program around here. First step, get gear, second step, grow some ballz, third step, if you have got too much bike get rid of it(what a waste of money), fourth step, don't look so gay, fifth step, (BOW DOWN!)

#7 ·
Josh, no I did not show them how. The place they were doing it in was only about 100yds long and about 50ft wide. There was 3 or 4 doing it at the same time. I trusted myself but I did not trust those idiots. I wanted to bad though. I think the stuntboys showed them enough on the track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.