Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,128 Posts
At least you can't complain that a dealer ripped you off if you buy it from EBAY......

·
Neutered
9,637 Posts
According to the listing it has 0 miles. It looks like it has at least 0.7 though (Not that 0.7 is a big deal). You can see the 7 in odometer pic.
And you can also see that the number next to the 7 is NOT a 0...which means it has at LEAST 1.7 miles on it.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
And you can also see that the number next to the 7 is NOT a 0...which means it has at LEAST 1.7 miles on it.
Indeed I reported him to eBay for falsifying his listing. i would encourage others to do this as well. after all its going to be one of our own that gets screwed if we don't.

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
i think its a scam.

Seller:
powersportshq
( 0 )
Member:since Feb-14-08 in United States

lol. he hid the milage for one thing.(it's covered up in the pic)then it states If the item sells before auction ends, seller reserves the right to cancel, then he states This item is not available for purchase outright at this time

·
Registered
59 Posts
Sent this to him this morning after asking last night what the actual mileage was...btw his response was "0".
Why show the tripmeter in photo, you tried to alter photo to not show the odometer to hide actual mileage. You claims there is 0 miles when in the poorly altered photo shows X.7 miles on the odometer. You are not being honest and misrepresenting the bike for sale.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Plus, never trust anyone that cannot update the date feature on their camera.

This is just too funny. I need to call my Mom and tell her I can't trust her :Laughing rolling:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.