Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone getting something ride related??? I will be getting one or both of these, Nicky Hayden watch and /or Colin Edwards helmet

Attachments

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Well it would be nice to get something bike related, but I could couldn't give a fuck about presents. Bring on the FOOD! That's what I'm looking forward to!

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
When the alarm goes off on the watch, does it whine?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well it would be nice to get something bike related, but I could couldn't give a fuck about presents. Bring on the FOOD! That's what I'm looking forward to!

FOOD = WARMTH......getting cold, or should I say colder? My co-workers are up there for the week shmoozing up clients at the rodeo.

I'll send you some NYC dirty water dogs (aka Hot Dogs) to hold you over if you want.......

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When the alarm goes off on the watch, does it whine?

Actually, from what I've heard the alarm goes off a few seconds late......I assume because he's always a few seconds behind the leaders......?????

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
That Tissot watch is NICE!

I asked for an Elka shock, and was told no, lol. I need to find something a little more affordable that I can ask for. I prefer to be surprised though, instead of just buying something myself an using someone elses money to pay for it.

·
Registered
474 Posts
My GF is trying to get me a vintage Vespa 50cc Special

·
Registered
353 Posts
Already bought myself all my motorcycle stuff. This week I bought myself a diamond watch, 28" monitor and 42" plasma (for the bedroom). I guess the monitor and TV can be bike stuff to watch motoGP on.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'd like some gear and a solo cowl, but since Im my own santa, its my responsibility to get it all! hehe

wife wants an ipod, but I think i will buy her a 42" LCD tv

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Lol no man! There's no no snow here in Alberta...not cold here at all. I actually had the bike out yesterday!

But it sucks, 2 months of nothing to do. Days are too short to go anywhere outside of the city and there's no snow in the mountains so I can't hit the ski hills...normally once the hot days end a week later we'll have 2 feet of snow...

Nah I don't need that stuff. Ill wait for the turkey, chicken, ham, bread, etc! Making me drool just thinking about it...

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Teknic Violator, and I got it early :D

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts