Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just did the tinted flush mount front turn signals, and some unique rear signals. I like the rears because I lead a lot of group rides and they are super bright. The rear LEDs and the front flushmounts even eachother out in blinking speed, just the rears blink like woah.

And there is one of a girl, what do we all think?

[attached]
[attached]
[attached]

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i got the plate signals at action motorsports in lafayette, IN.

they had them in one of their major books where crap is ordered from, i forgot which one. I had never seen them before though, and they are hella hella bright.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Great Job, They sell those lights on eBay. :D

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I'd like to get those rear signals because no one else around here has anything like that. I'd like to get those, in addition to an integrator actually.. Not sure how that would look, or function, but it would really clean things up AND offer additional peace of mind knowing people will see me turning!

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I talked to Debbie at Chaparral Racing on the phone and she was awesome! Told me everything I needed to know.

Unfortunately, the clear turn signals do not flash in an amber color. They're all the same LED's.. The only reason that the amber LED's light up yellow/orange is because of the amber housing, obviously. That's too bad. :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.