Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All of this gear will have about a season and a half of riding on it. Nothing has been down or damaged and the A* leather jacket was cleaned and treated with Lexol. For sizing reference I am 6'1" and 260lbs, generally wear a sz 38x33 or 40x33 jean and a XL t-shirt, sometimes XXL. Prices are for shipped items in the continental US. Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada generally cost extra and will take some research. At this time I will not consider any other countries other than Canada.

SOLD! Alpinestars Track Pants - NEW never worn except to try on. No scuffs on the knee pucks etc... Ended up going with Dainese instead of A* because I liked the fit of the pants better. Size 60 euro, black again. $400 new, selling for $175

SOLD!
Alpinestars SP1 leather jacket - black with white logo sz 58/48 (58 euro) and includes the insulating liner vest, hangar, and an A* RC back protector. $230

SOLD! Icon Automag Stealth leather pants - these are an over-pant and I would wear them to work over my Dockers. Size 38 with the pant leg trimmed but still slightly long. Has removable knee/leg armor CE rated.$295 new selling for $150

SOLD! Scorpion Exo-700 chameleon green helmet - size med and an excellent fit. Worn for approx 10 months with no issues, scratches or drops. I am torn on selling this one but I just have too many helmets. $60

Need to sell these now to get some funds for the textile/rain stuff I would like to get before making a trip to the dragon. Of course you don't have to buy anything, you could always just send me money to help fund the trip. :Laughing rolling:

· Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I wish that jacket was my size jacket, otherwise i would take it off your hands. I just dont want to go for a swim in it before getting on the bike. Good luck with sale.
Haha, thanks. Unfortunetly the jacket fits me properly. :) I had to tell the trainer at the gym I didn't want to change my body size because I've got too much money invested in gear.

· Registered
1,764 Posts
I wish that jacket was my size jacket, otherwise i would take it off your hands. I just dont want to go for a swim in it before getting on the bike. Good luck with sale.
What size you looking for? I have a Kawasaki Joe Rocket leather in a 50 that I could part with.

· Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Helmet Sold. If I can get the pants sold I'll be getting a new (waterproof) textile jacket and will have a Joe Rocket Pheonix to post up. Thanks for the purchases so far!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.