Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everybody. Once again I am here requiring assistance. In my recent project to get my 98 back on the road and converted to 02 style front cowling I have run into another small problem. Supposedly the routing of the clutch cable is very important because of binding and I was wondering if anybody could give me a description or better yet some pictures of the way it winds its way up to the clutch perch. I was an idiot and didn't make a note of how the old one was routed. Thanks!

BTW I will be posting some pictures tomorrow of how it is coming a long and will answer any questions to people that are wondering about the fairing and headlight conversion from a 98 to a more modern 02 look.

·
Registered
139 Posts
mine goes in between the right hand stanchion and the central stem and then on to the lever at the top and the clutch at the bottom so that when the handlebars are turned the forks dont tighten or slacken the cable.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.